Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: I'm after any old mouse for my amiga...
Loftus 17:38 22nd October 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
You can't currently register on Amibay with a hotmail account, but if you do want to join PM me and I can set an account up for you.
nah dont worry, i am currently bidding on a cheapy one on ebay but that doesnt come through i'm sure i'll get back to you! Thanks anyway!

The hotmail thing is also a problem for becoming a member on the main Classic Amiga site.. anything i can do about that?!

Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
You got no chance there, I just binned 4-5 mouses as I have 2 nice working ones
ah well - always the way - thanks for dangling that carrot!!
[Reply]
Harrison 22:33 22nd October 2008
Hotmail is a big problem due to spambots using them to automatically register bogus accounts. That is why we block their use. If you want to register on the main site PM me the details and I will set the account up for you.
[Reply]
Loftus 14:38 24th October 2008
ok not having much luck on ebay now. how much do you think an old "tank" style mouse is actually worth!?

if you could do you magic on amibay for me harrison (with the same details as from the other day if poss), i'll see if i have much luck on there. cheers mate!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:46 24th October 2008
You still can get some on the german eBay:

http://shop.ebay.de/?_from=R40&_trks...All-Categories
[Reply]
Loftus 14:55 24th October 2008
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
You still can get some on the german eBay:

http://shop.ebay.de/?_from=R40&_trks...All-Categories
Thanks for that, might end up having to import one lol! Realistically how much do you think i should have to pay for just any old working amiga mouse?!
[Reply]
Buleste 15:05 24th October 2008
Have you seen this auction. 12 mice in varying condition. Use one flog the rest.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:08 24th October 2008
That could be a good auction to win. You could then sell the rest on AmiBay.

As for value. No Amiga mouse is really worth more than a couple of pounds at most these days.

I will set the AmiBay account up for you and let you know once it is active.
[Reply]
Loftus 15:12 24th October 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Have you seen this auction. 12 mice in varying condition. Use one flog the rest.
haha yeah i saw that, wouldnt be a bad idea

As for value. No Amiga mouse is really worth more than a couple of pounds at most these days.

I will set the AmiBay account up for you and let you know once it is active.
Thats what i thought, i can understand why they seem to be going for more!

And thanks for setting that one up mate.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:36 24th October 2008
Let me know if you can now access your AmiBay account. If not I may need to manually activate it for you.
[Reply]
Loftus 15:41 24th October 2008
Let me know if you can now access your AmiBay account. If not I may need to manually activate it for you.
Yep, all working! THANKS AGAIN!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up