Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: I'm after any old mouse for my amiga...
v85rawdeal 22:39 24th October 2008
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Have you seen this auction. 12 mice in varying condition. Use one flog the rest.

Or... as it's nearly Christmas... *hint hint*
[Reply]
amigakit.com 23:22 24th October 2008
Apart from brand new mice, we have some old tank style mice that you are welcome to purchase for £3.50+vat +p&p

Fully working with 6 month warranty
[Reply]
Harrison 23:33 24th October 2008
@Amigakit

I've been meaning to ask. How is Amigakit structured? I know the site redirects users to different parts depending on where you are from, but where is the actual company based? And where did it begin? Is there a physical presence in each country supported? Or is it one main company/person, and the products get distributed from there?
[Reply]
amigamaniac 15:12 25th October 2008
@Loftus

I have a mouse you can have for free ;-) I sent you a PM about it.

Nathan
[Reply]
Loftus 22:12 26th October 2008
Originally Posted by amigakit.com:
Apart from brand new mice, we have some old tank style mice that you are welcome to purchase for £3.50+vat +p&p

Fully working with 6 month warranty
cant find them on the site, how much would that be all in all then!? i have been offered one for £5.50 on amibay. as for my ebay exploits this is what im having to contend with;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170273523459

must be getting rare lol
[Reply]
FOL 00:07 14th November 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
@Amigakit

I've been meaning to ask. How is Amigakit structured? I know the site redirects users to different parts depending on where you are from, but where is the actual company based? And where did it begin? Is there a physical presence in each country supported? Or is it one main company/person, and the products get distributed from there?
This is proberly best place to say this.

As of January, I will be employed by Amigakit.com.
To answer your questions (as best I can). Amigakit is based in Ely, Cardiff, South Wales. If I remember correctly from what I have been told, the site is based in UK, but when you select your country, it tailers the site for your currency etc etc.

Thats about all I can answer at the moment. Im sure amigakit will correct me if im wrong.
[Reply]
Harrison 00:19 14th November 2008
How big is Amigakit? Number of employees? Cool that you will be working for them. What will you be doing. We will have an insider!
[Reply]
Anemos 05:46 14th November 2008
i have similar adapter made it for me a guy from England.. this is not support whit all but working perfect with TRUST MI6200 laser mouse!

youtube video: > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkOYUhnSCtE
[Reply]
Harrison 05:55 14th November 2008
@Anemos

Do you have any information about that mouse adapter? Schematics would be great.
[Reply]
Anemos 11:50 14th November 2008
no i dont made this.. perhaps is aminet mod > http://aminet.net/package/docs/hard/mouseps2
i dont open it yet..
but think this mod use the PIC16F84 chip,and needed EEPROM Flash Programmer.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up