Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Found a bug in Lego Star Wars 2

I've been playing Lego Star Wars 2 during my breaks at work in the evening and really enjoying it. The standby mode is great on the PSP for this too as I can just switch the PSP into standby at the end of my break, mid level, and just continue from where I left off the next time.

I did however discover a very annoying bug in the game yesterday which stops you being able to complete a level and have to replay the level again from the start.

The level is Empire Strikes Back, Level 2, Escape from Echo Base.

When I couldn't complete this section of the level and couldn't figure out why I looked it up on GameFAQs and realised I had done everything correctly so it was definitely a bug!

Right at the end of the level you enter a large room with the Millennium Falcon trapped behind a force field. You first need to fight a load of Snow Troopers and then can shoot the force field generators out using two mounted guns you need to reassemble. As you are shooting the generators more Snow Troopers drop in on zip lines and attack you.

Once you have the force field down you then need to open a door to the side of the room and push two containers across the floor to open a door at the opposite site to release two Taun-Tauns which you can then use to jump on top of the Falcon to repair it.

However when I first played the level I released the Taun-Tauns before I destroyed the Force Field Generators, and then one of the two generators would not destroy. I sat there for ages firing at it but nothing happened and no more Snow Troopers fired. So it seems if you do this last section of this level out of order to breaks the level and you cannot complete it.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hmm, frustrating. So what are you going to do with your newly accquired knowledge?
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not much!

I may either create a short bug file for the game and publish it on GameFAQs or I might contact the writer of the FAQ I used on the site and ask if they can add the finding of this bug to their FAQ.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

ELITE Staff Member
    My location

Space Invaders Champion, Flash Sprint Champion, Seconds Of Madness Champion, BMX Park Champion Submeg's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lol or hold them ransom! MWAHA!
    Check out my blog - submeg.com/