Downloads
    Uploads

Amiga RGB Scart lead

Hi

Does any one know a good place to get a amiga RGB Scart lead from. I bought one from ebay a while back but it was only 0.5 meters in length so I have to use an extension cable. which degrades the picture image. It also a bit touchy when you move it. I was playing all new world of lemmings at the weekend when the image dropped out it took me a while to get it back. When things like that happen it makes me nervous in case it might damage the amiga.

Thanks

Slicer1000
    A500 1/1
    A1200 1/1

Project X rules

Amiga PT user VIP
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bigger then 0.5m could be difficult to get, but you could go to some electronic store and order one, just take them Amiga manual so they can see the schematics and they will do it for a fair price
    A500 - A600 - A1200

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Amigakit sell Amiga scart leads in 1.5M, 2.4M and 4.8M lengths. With prices from £4.89 to £17.61.

Alternatively you could make your own cable. Details of how to do this are on the classicamiga Wiki.

Or you could post a wanted advert on Amibay, or contact one of the Amibay traders to see if they make scart cables and get a quote from them. Amigamaniac (ultrareliable) might be able to do this.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!