Thread: Strong Bad

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads

Strong Bad

Yesterday I saw that game on TV, and I had to laugh out loud most of the time, the game is just hilarious. Strong Bad is a well known character, and got released now as WiiWare, and also for PC. So far there are 5 episodes, which you can d/l to your Wii. I just d/l the first episode for PC and I'm gonna try it out, if it works fine, I can post it somewhere here on the board, if someone's interested.

The game is basically an adventure with also a lot of minigames, and mainly with loads of humorous text lines.

Best thing are the emails he's answering, that is truly awesome. So far there are 199 emails existing that you can also watch (you'll find them on YouTube). They're called sbemails.

They also have a homepage called Homestarrunner which can be found here. It contains all the sbemails plus a lot of games and other stuff. The site is one of the most visited ever, and it doesn't have ANY ad!

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People trailer.

C64 addict Staff Moderator
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here are the first 10 sbemails, if you want more, just tell me (if anyone's gonna watch them at all).
    Attached Files Attached Files