Thread: Key Skills

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now I am hungry.. and fancy a pasty or two
    This is not a signature

RetroSteve! My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    Why do children these days need to be shown how to communicate with others? and the new course being introduced into schools now "how to be a better citizen" is just going too far. Do we really have so many illegal immigrants in our schools now that we have to teach how to be English?
    Just going back to the subject of immigrants.

I don't know if there are any schools like this in your area, but here in rotherham, quite a few schools seem to have signs up in both English and one of those languages which doesn't use english letters. Probably arabic or something. This is the case at several secondry schools and even some primary schools, although there do seem to be quite a lot of black people in those areas. Luckily the school which i went to was all in English.

As for Key skills, well, i have completely finished my level 1 communication, and someone else in the class finished his level 2 at the same time, we were the first people in the class to finish. Why some people seem to be taking much longer I don't know. It isn't remotely hard.

You would have to be pretty stupid in order to fail level 1. Even the exam was easy.