Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Iron Maiden

Got a m8 sat next to me asking if anyone knows any sites to get hires wallpaper / cover from the single Stranger in a Strange Land also album cover (which is different from wikipedia site as listed above!) All the googe links i found had tiny tiny pics etc

not really a great iron maiden fan myself but a few tracks i like!
    A1200 : Blizzard 030 / 4gb 2.5" Hd /64mb Edo ram/1 gb compact flash - pcmcia / internal scan doubler / Trilogic joystick mouse adaptor (works with pc optical mice) 17" Black Samtron samsung monitor...

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's spooky! I was only thinking last night while listening to some Maiden that I would like to track down some good quality high resolution Derek Riggs artwork.

If he is a fan then the book "Run For Cover: The Art Of Derek Riggs" is a must buy.

A good site to look at is the official Derek Riggs site, found at http://www.derekriggs.com/ It's got a load of Iron Maiden artwork and covers to look through in quite high resolution. Obviously not really high quality but is a good start.

I'm going to have a hunt around the internet later and see if I can find any other decent online resources. If I do I will post some links.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!