Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Deadly VIP
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wales and Yorkshire, risky?
    Hahahahahahahahahah.
    The Midlands are riskier, there are wolves there.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Most dangerous place in the UK seems to be Manchester these days though. People seem to be murdered there every week at the moment!

I expect your memory of camping as a Cub seemed scarier back then as you couldn't have been that old. Things always seem much bigger and scarier when you are young and you always seems to remember things as being much worse than they really were.

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
    Most dangerous place in the UK seems to be Manchester these days though. People seem to be murdered there every week at the moment!

I expect your memory of camping as a Cub seemed scarier back then as you couldn't have been that old. Things always seem much bigger and scarier when you are young and you always seems to remember things as being much worse than they really were.
    Thats right harrison I remember it but at the time but I wouldnt of really known if it was a person in a bear costume or a bear its only recently went I talked about it did some one point out that there was no person in a bare costume.

Scouts was a different story that was scary some on the mountain climbing and hiking in wales Scotland and yorkshire was very risky and in snowy conditions.

Retro Addict Administrator
    My location

Burger Time Champion, Sonic Champion Harrison's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You do realise there are no bears in the UK though, right?

If you haven't played a classic game in years, it's never too late to start!