Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Above Average Inactive Member
    My location

Downloads
    Uploads
    I loved M. Jackson so much. Two weeks ago, a workmate asked me which album was my favourite of all times and i answered "Thriller".
    I remember when the news stopped at 20h00' to display the latest video clip and it was asked to the parents to take their kids away from the TV since it was gonna be creepy, i must have been 10 years old. Ofc, my parents let me watch it and, the day after, it was the big subject of discussion at school.
    Who, nowadays, can still interrupt the evening news with his latest videoclip?

my point is... MJ dies... so? no need to make a point of it...
    I'm sad to see that his death brings so much "so what?" reactions... The point is not to show if you care or not and, to be honnest, it's your own business.
    Showing a bit respect never hurts

Dangerous Inactive Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I've always been a fan of Michael Jackson's music, but never really liked him (or some of the things he's allegedly done)
    I feel sad for his family, as they've lost a loved one.
    However, his death has inadvertantly got me digging out all my old Michael Jackson records, tapes & CDs.
    But finally, I think the press should leave him & his family alone to mourn now, as there's no more need to keep dragging it through the press all the time.