Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: An Interview with Crionics
Harrison 00:18 17th August 2007
If you understand Danish then you should enjoy this interview with the demo group Crionics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONf5bLFyVY

If not then it will just sound like a couple of guys with Scottish accepts speaking backwards.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 09:34 18th August 2007
Thanks for posting that link, Harrison. It was for sure cool to watch! Crionics is a classic group that has released a lot of nice stuff.

One of the demos that are shown on the monitor in the background can be found in the demo section. It's called Total Destruction. Just thought I'd mentioned it if someone is interested.

Anyway, fun to see footage from an old-school copy-party. The producers of the documentary has spelled the groupname of the organizers wrong though.. "Kefrins" Hehe.. Should be "Kefrens.

I understand Danish, so if you are wondering what they are talking about, I can try translating some of it for you.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:24 18th August 2007
If you could roughly translate what they were saying that would be brilliant.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 15:26 18th August 2007
Will do! Just have to watch it again to get to sort out the most important parts.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:42 18th August 2007
Definitely looked very interesting from a visual perspective, so actually knowing what was being said too will be even better. Cheers for doing that.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up