Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Space SlideShow
santafe37 02:40 12th August 2007
Hi Everybody!

I'am new to this web site. This slide show is hard find.
Its not found in the 17 bit collection or any other collection. Here is a
picture to give you and idea.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...eslideshow.jpg

This space slideshow also had music playing the background. The space slide show was
assembled by Dan Bonachea. The jpg image was scanned from copy of the magazine
called Info. This way April 1991 Info magazine page 45. I had this slide show once be
fore many years ago. Boy I wish I still had that slideshow. This got to be the hardest
slideshow to find. Sure would be very greatfull if some body could please help me out.

Thank you!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:03 12th August 2007
Hi Santafe37 and welcome to the Classicamiga forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

As for the Space Slideshow, I'll try to do some searching, but I can't promise you anything. I'll give you a sign if I manage to dig it up. In the meantime, good luck in your search!
[Reply]
santafe37 17:19 12th August 2007
Originally Posted by P G:
Hi Santafe37 and welcome to the Classicamiga forum! Hope you'll enjoy your stay!

As for the Space Slideshow, I'll try to do some searching, but I can't promise you anything. I'll give you a sign if I manage to dig it up. In the meantime, good luck in your search!
Hi! Thank you for responding. I sure hope you can find space slide show.
I don't know why this one is so hard to find . I have been searching for this
slideshow for couple years now. I hope you have better luck finding than I have.
Good luck and thanks again!
[Reply]
Harrison 17:46 12th August 2007
Hi Santafe37 and welcome.

I will also have a look through and see if I can find it for you too. If it was a slideshow disk then it should be somewhere within our collections. Fingers crossed we can find it for you. The magazine scan you provided should prove useful too.

I've not heard of this info magazine. Can you tell us a bit more about it? Do you still own original copies? What was it about? Just computing, or wider subjects? Did it cover the Amiga often?
[Reply]
santafe37 22:34 12th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Hi Santafe37 and welcome.

I will also have a look through and see if I can find it for you too. If it was a slideshow disk then it should be somewhere within our collections. Fingers crossed we can find it for you. The magazine scan you provided should prove useful too.

I've not heard of this info magazine. Can you tell us a bit more about it? Do you still own original copies? What was it about? Just computing, or wider subjects? Did it cover the Amiga often?
Hi! The Info magazine cover mostly Amiga and some on the C64. Info was pretty
cool magazine. Info magazine also cover two full pages monthly on latest public
domain. The space slideshow I ordered it thru a mail order company called MGHSoft.

If you had clicked on the jpg image above. It mentions MGHSoft. No, I do not have
original disk. Sure wish I did. Yes I still have the original copies of the Info magazine.
The Info magazine also covered the latest Amiga games and other Amiga software.
By the way, the space slideshow was a single disk. Hope to here from you soon.
Thank you!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 06:18 25th September 2007
Sadly I haven't been able to find the slideshow yet, but I'll keep looking for it. It's for sure hard to find. Have you had any luck in tracking it down?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up