Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Games that never got released (thankfully)
Demon Cleaner 12:59 13th August 2007
Definitely a nice one
[Reply]
J T 13:33 15th August 2007
I had the Sim Brick coverdisk, it was very funny. The sort of joke that Sensible would pull off.

Although it's not a Sensi game - think along the lines of Advanced Lawnmower Simulator.... silly pointless joke.

But on topic....

Rise of the Robots 2?

Oh....... Sorry Teho
[Reply]
Harrison 16:28 15th August 2007
Rise of the Robots 2 was made JT! Sorry to disappoint you. It was called Rise 2: Resurrection and was made by the same Mirage Media and released in 1996 on the Playstation and Saturn.
[Reply]
AlexJ 16:34 15th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Rise of the Robots 2 was made JT! Sorry to disappoint you. It was called Rise 2: Resurrection and was made by the same Mirage Media and released in 1996 on the Playstation and Saturn.
If you click on the Oh... in JT's post, it links to Rise2's Wikipedia page.
[Reply]
J T 16:55 15th August 2007
Originally Posted by AlexJ:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
If you click on the Oh... in JT's post, it links to Rise2's Wikipedia page.
Yeah, and it sucked too, apparently. I just has to get a quick RotR gag in.

Possibly I could've made it clearer, but as Alex said....
[Reply]
Harrison 16:57 15th August 2007
Oops! My bad. I didn't notice such an obvious link
[Reply]
Teho 19:55 15th August 2007
Originally Posted by J T:
Oh....... Sorry Teho
Oh don't worry, it's not so bad these days. I've even almost lost the involuntary muscle twitches whenever that game is mentioned now.
[Reply]
Submeg 22:08 15th August 2007
RISE OF THE ROBOTS!!!! how about now??
[Reply]
Ghost 00:39 16th October 2007
Or how about Sim Sim?

A simulator about a simulator.

Or Accountancy Challenge

Can you balance the incomes and outcomes and make sure your company is not in the red at the end of the fiscal year through creative book keeping?
[Reply]
Harrison 02:18 16th October 2007
Well, I'm sure some of the Sim games could be viewed as a simulation of a simulator. Sim Earth?

And Your description definitely highlights the main activities in games like Sim City and theme park. Gladly the developers actually made them more enjoyable by adding many layers on top of the accountancy.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up