Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: What sports do you practise, or have you practised?
TiredOfLife 16:38 18th August 2007
Wales and Yorkshire, risky?
Hahahahahahahahahah.
The Midlands are riskier, there are wolves there.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:24 18th August 2007
Most dangerous place in the UK seems to be Manchester these days though. People seem to be murdered there every week at the moment!

I expect your memory of camping as a Cub seemed scarier back then as you couldn't have been that old. Things always seem much bigger and scarier when you are young and you always seems to remember things as being much worse than they really were.
[Reply]
Blue Jedi 19:09 18th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Most dangerous place in the UK seems to be Manchester these days though. People seem to be murdered there every week at the moment!

I expect your memory of camping as a Cub seemed scarier back then as you couldn't have been that old. Things always seem much bigger and scarier when you are young and you always seems to remember things as being much worse than they really were.
Thats right harrison I remember it but at the time but I wouldnt of really known if it was a person in a bear costume or a bear its only recently went I talked about it did some one point out that there was no person in a bare costume.

Scouts was a different story that was scary some on the mountain climbing and hiking in wales Scotland and yorkshire was very risky and in snowy conditions.
[Reply]
Harrison 19:51 18th August 2007
You do realise there are no bears in the UK though, right?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up