Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Demo coding tutorials
Puni/Void 20:44 29th July 2007
Does anyone know of any good tutorials for making various demo effects? I'm especially interested in tutorials related to coding them in AMOS, Blitz Basic or Assembler. I've found a few via Google and other sites, but not many that takes everything from scratch. Hope you guys can help me out.
[Reply]
Rebb/TRSI 12:35 4th August 2007
I guess you already know this?

http://ada.untergrund.net/forum/inde...vtopic&forum=4
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:47 6th August 2007
Thanks for the link, Rebb! I've been browsing through some of those threads earlier, and I will definitly come back for them in the future. I've managed to dig up some old tutorials that is purely for beginners, so I'll try reading through those first. Got some in Swedish as well, which I hope will be of extra help.

My goal is to be able to create a small Classicamiga.com Christmas intro containing older effects. I have my doubts about making this come true, but hopefully it will work out. I might PM you for some assistance in later this year if that's ok.
[Reply]
Rebb/TRSI 22:42 6th August 2007
That's surely ok, I will hopefully have some time after Evoke to start my coding again aswell.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 15:54 7th August 2007
Thanks for that, Rebb! I really appreciate it.

Good luck with your coding! Anything specific you'll be working on? Perhaps an intro?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up