Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Wanted: The AMOS manual
Puni/Void 15:41 29th July 2007
Hi guys,

I'm interested in buying the manual for AMOS Pro. The manual must be in English, and also in OK condition. Please give me a sign if you have the manual and are willing to sell it. Thanks in advance for your help.

PG
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:17 20th April 2008
Finally managed to obtain the AMOS Professional manual. Got it through AmiBay. Hopefully it will help me make some progress in my coding.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:26 21st April 2008
Congrats on finally obtaining one. I know you have been looking for a long time. I've no idea where my copies have got to... probably in my parents loft somewhere. They keep moaning how much space I'm still using in their loft.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 15:30 22nd April 2008
Thanks for that, Harrison. I've been reading a bit now, and I can already say that the programming goes smoother with a manual.

How much of their loft does your stuff occupy btw?
[Reply]
Harrison 15:37 22nd April 2008
Well... as a rough guess I would say my stuff fills about a third of their whole loft space.

The loft being about 25' by 40' in size. So quite a bit!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 12:01 27th April 2008
Hehe.. that IS a lot. I'm sure they are eager to get all that stuff sorted out.
[Reply]
angelheart2k5 03:59 25th November 2008
Hi

Just to let people know that the Amos Professional Manual is available on Aminet.

also on the Amos Factory forum
amos.pspuae.com

cheers
[Reply]
Harrison 10:51 25th November 2008
Thanks for that info angelheart2k5. I dind't know the manual had been released into the public domain. That is very nice to know.
[Reply]
Buleste 13:40 25th November 2008
You can download the pdf version from here.
And the html version from here.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:16 25th November 2008
And now from the main site here!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up