Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: What are you watching as you read this?
v85rawdeal 16:06 21st July 2007
I tend to have the TV on in the background when I am online (mainly 'cos I don't pay the leccy bill (someone else does)), and I was wondering what people tend to have on in the background whilst they surf.

At the moment I am watching Top Gear - The episode with the covertible people carrier
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 18:47 21st July 2007
I have stopped using the television and computer at the same time. Only do that rarely now, and at the moment, the television is switched off.
[Reply]
AlexJ 19:58 21st July 2007
Usually have the PC & TV on at the same time when I'm home. Watching the boxing on ITV4 at the moment.
[Reply]
Submeg 20:12 21st July 2007
dont have the tv facing the same way as the comp so cant watch it at the same time
[Reply]
Puni/Void 10:32 22nd July 2007
The TV is in the living-room, so I can't watch it here unfortunately. I'll post again if I use the laptop later on tonight.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:43 23rd July 2007
I've got Sky News on at the moment, watching some of the flood devastation!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 15:56 23rd July 2007
I've seen some footage from the floodings myself. How is the situation around the Southampton area?
[Reply]
Harrison 16:03 23rd July 2007
The South of England is untouched. We have had a lot of rain, but no flooding, other than a few roads having standing water. It is mainly the central areas of England that are the worst hit.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:30 23rd July 2007
Thanks for the info, Harrison. Hope you guys in the UK will be OK and that you won't be affected by the floodings. Let's cross our fingers and hope that summer finally will come to the UK this year. You've for sure been unlucky with the weather the last months. We have had our share of rain as well, but not nearly as much as you. There was some floodings in the Eastern part of the country, but that is fortunately over now.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 19:30 23rd July 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I've got Sky News on at the moment, watching some of the flood devastation!
I was also watching some of the flooding stuff, but switched the TV off so I could use the computer.

I watched plenty of stuff about the floods earlier on the 1 o'clock news. It gets a bit boring when it is really only the same as what you saw on the tv a couple of weeks ago but in a different place. The only reason I was more interested in the Rotherham/Sheffield floods is because I live there.

I do hope we finally get a proper Summer. Last year was really hot. Although it's not surprising that it would rain so much in the year that I get more time off from school than usual.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up