Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Fallout: I want to hear your ideas and suggestions
Ghost 03:48 11th August 2007
Hello Sharingan, hello Harrison,

Well there is a lot of pressure on me for coming up with locations, factions and a strong storyline. I also want to create a good Fallout concept that feels true to the earlier games and live up the expectations my friend and others have of me but after I concluded my earlier idea was rather flawed I am stuck.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:19 11th August 2007
As I said before. Fan Fiction writers are the best route for story writing and concept ideas. There are a lot of fan fiction sites available online to visit and to post adverts asking for help or to contact writers directly.

I don't have time to search for them all now for you but if you do a search in Google for Fan Fiction you will find a lot. But here is one link that should be very useful: http://www.fanfiction.net/game/

And you could narrow your search to sci-fi or even gaming fan fiction sites. And don't just try to concentrate on Fallout alone as that will limit what you find to practically zero.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:53 11th August 2007
As mentioned earlier in the thread, Elfwood is a great site, for both fan art and fan fiction. I can imagine there would be plenty of people there who would be able to assist in this project.
[Reply]
Ghost 17:37 11th February 2008
Hello all,

Sorry for the grave digging but I was curious if any of you had come up with suggestions for a good 'larger than life' plot for Fallout, similar to the strength of Fallout 1's Master and the Super Mutants, and Fallout 2's Enclave.

I launched this question on the No Mutants Allowed forum but so far its all political ploys, thats great to create a background but doesn't sound interesting enough for a storyline.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up