Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Thread: Commercial Amiga/C64 remixes store
Harrison 10:25 12th July 2007
I just came across this site featuring C64 and Amiga music for sale.

http://www.c64audio.com/

The Amiga section can be found here.

They have the three Immortal remix albums for sale, plus another called Mechanical Dreams which sounded good from the part I listened to (you can listen to some of the music streaming from the site). These cost from £4.99 to £15.99.

The price of C64 tracks is also not that expensive either at about 80p each.

I will add this site into the main weblinks on classicamiga.
[Reply]
Castelle 15:07 16th May 2008
Thanks for the link Harrison - I love C64 music !!!!
Yeahhhhhh !!!!
[Reply]
Puni/Void 17:38 17th May 2008
Hi there Castelle,

I see that you're into C64 music. Have you checked out the High Voltage SID Collection? Their SID-tune collection currently amounts to the insane number of 30,000 different songs!
Check out the website for more information.
[Reply]
Castelle 22:50 17th May 2008
Originally Posted by P G:
Hi there Castelle,

I see that you're into C64 music. Have you checked out the High Voltage SID Collection? Their SID-tune collection currently amounts to the insane number of 30,000 different songs!
Check out the website for more information.
Yes indeed !!

I have been a fan of the HVSC collection so long that they should have me in there !! LOL
I used to be in touch with a couple of the guys who put the collection together, even have contributed to it as I had loads of demo disks that the collection was missing and as you probably know commercial games are relatively easy to get copies of but with demo's -- not so easy sometimes.

Remember Compunet ? where it was the done thing if you didn't get a phone bill for about 300 quid then there was something wrong with you?

In those days that was the place to get them!! downloading them at 300 Bits per min !!

Ahhh!!! takes me back !!!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:00 19th May 2008
The SID Recordings Archive is also great:

http://sid.oth4.com/
[Reply]
Castelle 06:11 20th May 2008
Hey thanks for the link Demon Cleaner
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:55 22nd May 2008
@Castelle

Originally Posted by :
I used to be in touch with a couple of the guys who put the collection together, even have contributed to it as I had loads of demo disks that the collection was missing and as you probably know commercial games are relatively easy to get copies of but with demo's -- not so easy sometimes.
Did you collect a lot of Amiga stuff as well? Then I'm thinking of demos, packs, mags etc.
[Reply]
Castelle 20:17 22nd May 2008
Alas no, I entered the Amiga scene much later after my halcyon days of the C64
[Reply]
Tags:Array
Up