Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: What is on your desk?
Harrison 16:34 11th July 2007
What is currently on your desk as you read this?

Hopefully we can get some strange items listed here.

For me my desk is currently quite filled up. I've got a socket wrench, car service manual, Sony PSP, pack of blank DVDs, mobile phone, pile of paperwork, two dice, this month's PC Pro magazine, three keyboards, three mice, lots of game discs, pens and a sticky ball (the type you throw at a wall and they stick).
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:54 11th July 2007
On my desk is a broken cellphone, a not-broken cellphone, my keyboard, a miniature Gundam robot toy, several Dragon Ball Z action figures, some discarded bank access cards, an empty Coke can, empty game boxes, a Kenny (South Park) doll, several bottles of deodorant, my Sennheiser headphones, some pens and pencils, an empty wallet, a Stormtrooper keychain, an assortment of CDs (some broken in half), a Solid Snake action figure, coins, a dead insect, my MP3 player, used movie theater tickets a screwdriver and a CPU heatsink.

Oh, and quite a lot of dust.
[Reply]
Teho 17:07 11th July 2007
Right, apart from the keyboard, mouse and monitor of course;

My Draytek router/modem
pile of PC games
some unpaid bills
S-Video to Component adapter
three marker pens, two thin and one thick
a Phillips-2 drillbit
a Phillips-2 screwdriver
my mug o' coffee
a PS/2 to USB adapter
a notepad
a Catweasel mk 4 that I've yet to install. Might set up another system to put it in
quickstart guide for an Advent ADV1070 digital camera
toenail clippings (yep)
key for logging onto my account at my bank
a ballpoint pen

And that's it. There's very little space on my desk even when it's empty.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:14 11th July 2007
Originally Posted by :
a Catweasel mk 4 that I've yet to install. Might set up another system to put it in
I did the same, I have a Pentium III 450MHz running for this, and the MkIV combined with a combi floppy drive (5¼ & 3½) for C64 and Amiga.

On my desk is too much to list it up here. Sorry
[Reply]
AlexJ 17:15 11th July 2007
Marker Pen, PDA/Phone and cradle, Stanley knife, 32MB Smartmedia card, £1.65 in coins, 2 CDRWs, a screw, USB hub, giant paperclip, biro, spindle of blank DVD's and the cap from a USB pendrive (actual pendrive location: unknown, it's usually the other way around).
[Reply]
Sharingan 17:17 11th July 2007
Toenail clippings? I thought my desk had a lot of junk on it
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:05 11th July 2007
Contrary to you others, I don't have anything extra on the desk. The only stuff are the main PC cabinet, a mouse, keyboard, and a mousemat (with extra support for the wrist). Have a lot of different stuff in the shelves next to the desk though.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:07 11th July 2007
hmm...
-Japanese text books and dictionary
- 250GB external harddrive
- Pencil case
- Shopping trolley
- Jumper
- Stable table
- Wallet
- CDs
- iPod
- Payslip
- Cue cards
- Bank statement
- An empty pods packet
- Ruler
[Reply]
Harrison 09:49 12th July 2007
Shopping Trolley? Either it's a very large desk or it isn't the type I'm thinking of.

And you have only just moved into your current place PG so give it time Although saying that there is also a lot of other stuff on the shelves above and next to my desk that contain a lot of stuff.
[Reply]
Submeg 11:12 12th July 2007
No, its a minature one
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up