Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: What is on your desk?
Demon Cleaner 15:36 17th August 2007
Originally Posted by :
i can do allmust everything i want as long as i keep doing my job.
Sounds very familiar
[Reply]
Harrison 15:45 17th August 2007
It is starting to sound more and more like I need to get myself one of these jobs working with an IBM mainframe! Ability to do whatever you like and getting paid for it. Dream job!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 17:38 17th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
Finally someone with a tidy sounding desk! How do you get away with using the internet while working in a bank?
My A500 desk is very tidy. Currrently, other than the A500+/monitor etc, it only has two disks. Although it is a little untidy underneath.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:21 19th August 2007
Yes, thats where you put the bodie.....uh....nevermind...
[Reply]
StuKeith 13:03 20th August 2007
Empty cup of tea, empty plate, pile of printed off pictures, a duster, tea towl, stapler, polish. Bisto gravy pot of pens RAC form, parking ticket and tubs of cds to sort, as well as an helmet visor and joystick.
[Reply]
FOL 17:27 20th August 2007
Full cup of coffee (thanks to the wife), 3 PSP's (2 are my kids), Phone, 20 year old Hifi (Given to me as a kid, awesome sound and still working A1, plus its great for listening to all the Amiga MODS, i have, ), Router, Cable modem, wireless headphones, MiniDisc Recorder (MiniDisc rules, ), Multi USB card reader, 2 x 100Watt Speaker's, 12 Button Joypad and LCD Monitor.

So from that, I have everything I need. Like Harrison I tend to leave my forum in the background, while working on PHP, PSPUAE and while listening to Amiga MOD's, Sad I know, .
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up