Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: The first CD you ever bought?
Harrison 16:31 11th July 2007
So what was the very first Audio CD you purchased?

Mine was Persistence of Time by Anthrax. Great album.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:17 11th July 2007
I got So far, so good, so what by Megadeth with my hifi. First CD I bought was Red Roses for me by The Pogues, oops.
[Reply]
Sharingan 17:21 11th July 2007
I was a relative latecomer to CDs - stuck with cassette tapes for a long time before upgrading. My first purchased audio disc was probably the soundtrack to Braveheart, or one of the Thunderdome CDs.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:03 11th July 2007
I think the first CD I bought was Deaf, Dumb, Blind from Clawfinger, a Norwegian metal band. It really kicked ass and I remember listening to it all the time.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:02 11th July 2007
Craig David: Born To Do It
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:57 12th July 2007
@Harrison & PG

Funny is, I went to an Anthrax concert in Germany where Clawfinger was the opening act. That was the time when they just released their first album Deaf, Dumb, Blind. Great gig btw.
[Reply]
Harrison 23:46 12th July 2007
Cool. Did you like Anthrax live? This is one band I've not seen live.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 00:24 13th July 2007
It's been a long time now that I've seen them, when I remember right, Dan Spitz was still in the band, and Scott has always been my idol since I listen to metal.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 06:12 13th July 2007
Demon wrote:

Originally Posted by :
Funny is, I went to an Anthrax concert in Germany where Clawfinger was the opening act. That was the time when they just released their first album Deaf, Dumb, Blind. Great gig btw.
Wow, must have been great to see Anthrax live, and Clawfinger not least.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 13:28 14th July 2007
I remember seeing Clawfinger live at a Rammstein gig, and I get the feeling that I and my friends were not in their good books, 'cos they kept staring at us with unpleasant looks in their eyes, as we were the only ones in the front who weren't jumping around and moshing with the others.

Of course, then we started chanting "We Want Rammstein!"... I don't think that went down too well either.

Actually, we got to speak to a couple of the band members afterwards, and they were really nice to us.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up