Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Greatest lines in movie history
AlexJ 22:20 6th August 2007
Originally Posted by J T:
I haven't seen the new Simpsons movie yet, but the parody of Arnie in the trailer cracks me up:

"I was elected to lead, not to read!"
There are some great lines in that film.

Spoiler:

Lenny:"Code Black. That's the worst colour there is. Oh, no offence Carl". Carl: "That's OK. I get it all the time".
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:13 7th August 2007
The one with the assault rifle is truly great

In any Simpsons episode, you could at least find 10 lines.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:28 7th August 2007
It amazes me how the writers of The Simpsons can keep coming up with such great episodes and ideas after so many years of production and 400 episodes. Brilliant.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 09:34 7th August 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
It amazes me how the writers of The Simpsons can keep coming up with such great episodes and ideas after so many years of production and 400 episodes. Brilliant.
That also what I think, even after so many episodes, they still manage to keep you laughing about the jokes, but that's also because they treat the latest worldwide occurrences.
[Reply]
Harrison 10:41 7th August 2007
That is true. The Simpsons has always been very topical and not afraid to point fun at anything and everything. And they also manage to get a lot of actors on the show doing the voices of their own character, making fun of themselves. The William Shatner one was brilliant.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 20:51 11th August 2007
Just been watching Evolution...

Gotta love this line

Originally Posted by :
Dr. Allison Reed: It's over, it's over. You did great! Do you need anything? Can we get you anything?
Harry Block: Ice cream... I'd like an ice cream please.
Dr. Allison Reed: Okay, what flavor?
Harry Block: It doesn't matter. It's for my ass.

[Reply]
v85rawdeal 10:07 2nd September 2007
Or from The Running Man

"There's nothing funny about a dickless moron with a battery up his ass!"
[Reply]
Sharingan 15:56 6th November 2007
Just watched the Spider-Man DVD, and one of Norman Osborne's (Willem Dafoe) lines still cracks me up every time:

"Sorry I'm late. Work was murder."

Insta-classic!
[Reply]
Buleste 18:37 6th November 2007
"It's 105 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."
"HIT IT!!"
Blues Brothers.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up