All the amiga mags in one place scanned in full:

http://amr.abime.net/
[Reply]
AlexJ 23:09 18th November 2007
Originally Posted by JLPedro:
All my dreams come true!

All the amiga mags in one place scanned in full:

http://amr.abime.net/
Not quite. Selected amiga magazines are scanned in part on that website. Often full contents listings are provided but for many magazines only games reviews have been scanned. Some magazines are simply placeholders. It's better than anything else at the moment, but it's by no means complete.
[Reply]
JLPedro 09:09 19th November 2007
I think tey refer thats is a first step, the future is to put online the full pages of the magazines.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:01 19th November 2007
A similar Amiga magazine project has been in the planning stages here at classicamiga for some time too, and we were talking about it before the Amiga Magazine Rack project as launched. Sadly I've not had the time to actually get that part of classicamiga off the ground yet.

As Alex said, it is a good project, but they are only including game related pages from each magazine, and are therefore missing out a lot of great content from each issue. The size and quality of each page isn't always that great either.

If and when I do eventually manage to get our Amiga magazine section started the aim is to include each magazine in its entirety, from cover to cover, including all adverts, articles and reviews. Any such project is a huge undertaking and so that will be the last section of classicamiga I will be working on. At the moment the Hardware section is the next to be launched on the site, followed by an Amiga software section to include an A-Z of all productivity and utility based software released on the Amiga.
[Reply]
sarek2k 00:48 15th January 2008
Wow awesome find just downloaded a cu_amiga with a familiar cover quality is superb!

Great find AlexJ

(pity it's mainly game content!)
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up