Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Scariest Amiga gaming moment
Puni/Void 19:21 14th August 2007
The dragon was not that hard to beat in my opinion, you just had to figure out a special technique. I remember finding this out, and after that, I had no big problems fighting the dragon. Got a lot of valuable loot that way.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:21 15th August 2007
I also never completed it due to crashing. The developers of the game were interviewed in Edge recently and mentioned that the crashing near the end was a known bug that was annoying, and two versions of the game were released. One you could complete, and one you couldn't. I will see if I can find the interview and will scan and add it to the Moonstone game page.
[Reply]
toomanymikes 12:17 15th August 2007
Man I loved Moonstone - the mud monsters were scary but they were easy if you knew how to kill them. I remember the sort of lunging move with the sword saw them off quite quickly, this worked for the dragon too. What a game!
[Reply]
Vangar 13:07 9th September 2007
Ski Free, that bastard Yeti always freaked me out as a kid.

And lately, the PC game FEAR scares the hell out of me on the later levels where the tiles fly around and the enemies can go invisible and hit you in the back.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:28 9th September 2007
Oh yea Ski Free! I remember once I was on a jump and jumped past him...but then later he was further down the mountain and ate me...
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up