Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Monkey Island Flash Movie
Puni/Void 14:14 15th July 2007
Good that you are writing reviews at the moment. We definitly need more of those at the main site at the moment. Happy writing!
[Reply]
Submeg 14:19 15th July 2007
Yea, just going through the games I have and doing screenshots and writing reviews for those games I didnt do before...
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 08:52 19th July 2007
Has anybody else noticed how a thread can start off on one particular subject and by the second page be on a completely different topic altogether???

Just thought I would mention it!
[Reply]
Harrison 11:00 19th July 2007
Yep, this has always happened ever since we formed all those years ago. I think it's great as a thread can evolve over time and go in interesting and new directions, and that is how conversations work in real life after all.

Being able to drift off topic over time is something not many other forums allow and I think this gives us a much more relaxed atmosphere, allowing everyone to say what ever they like without worry. Obviously if a topic completely changes to a different subject then sometimes I will split it into two, but not often.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:19 10th August 2007
Great news, the movie is now also available in english:

http://www.majusarts.de/film/monkey/

[Reply]
Harrison 13:23 10th August 2007
Cool. Now that it makes sense that is really good.

Even better for anyone who was too lazy to actually play the original game.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 11:18 14th August 2007
Originally Posted by :
Even better for anyone who was too lazy to actually play the original game.
Yeah, as it follows exactly the story. Did you like the english version? I watched it, but still prefer the german version.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up