Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: The "Copy + Paste" Game
Stephen Coates 10:54 10th July 2007
Minimum requirements for all the video features on itv.com are:
A computer running Windows

(That was copied from ITV's website, on a computer running windows)
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:21 10th July 2007
Originally Posted by :
Aber naja, wenn man sich nach Profi Hardware umschaut wird man wohl eher bei anderen Sticks landen.
The discussion was about hardware controllers/sticks. The guy bought one which cost 15€ but said it was very good, so I told him I use the X-Arcade stick. Then he disassembled it to look how it's build and what hardware they used, and saw that they used a lot of hot glue (don't know how that is called in english). And then he said: "But yes, if your looking for professional hardware, then you'll rather come across other sticks."
[Reply]
Harrison 15:52 10th July 2007
It's also called Hot Glue in English.

Was that the X-Arcade or his €15 stick he disassembled?

Many die hard Arcade game fanatics don't like the X-Arcade because they make their own parts instead of using the official arcade components from Happ, but I personally like the X-Arcade controller. The HotRod which is similar to the X-Arcade does use official Happ control parts and it isn't that different. The official Happ components do have a slightly different feel with the sticks being a bit stiffer and the buttons having more of a click, but it is really just down to person preference with such things. I think the build quality of the X-Arcade is really good and will last many years.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:01 10th July 2007
Originally Posted by :
Was that the X-Arcade or his €15 stick he disassembled?
Nope, he disassembled the one he bought, the 15€ stick.

[Reply]
Harrison 00:14 11th July 2007
Not seen that controller before. Who makes it? Did he say if it worked OK? Pretty good price if it does and not bad for €15.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 04:42 11th July 2007
You can read the manufacturer's name on the manual, it's called ModIt. Never heard of it before. He also wrote a review about it. He can recommend it for a "normal" arcade gamer and gave it a 4/5. And I think it's mainly a controller for beat'em ups. There's also a PSX/PS2 connector that comes along with the controller.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:31 11th July 2007
Sounds good for the price. Although not compared to the X-Arcade. Did you know that you can get adaptors for the X-Arcade for Xbox and PS2?
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:20 11th July 2007
Originally Posted by :
Did you know that you can get adaptors for the X-Arcade for Xbox and PS2?
Yep.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 18:10 12th July 2007
Originally Posted by :
Not as fast as my canoe...
Just added this to my signature... can't remember where I got it from...
[Reply]
Submeg 00:31 13th July 2007
Lol that was pretty random!
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up