Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thread: Worst Amiga games ever!
Harrison 11:55 19th November 2007
Great find. I want in on that deal. Can't get better than a laptop for 1p.
[Reply]
Krenzathal 13:24 24th November 2007
I dunno if it's just me being protective over one of my favorite Games but the Amiga conversion of Final Fight was a true herd of cows indeed!

Shame, cos the graphics were pretty much spot on, but the programmers obviously never played the original! Strange cos I 'hacked' (I say hacked, there was no protection at all on it) the discs to the game and found the original arcade sound effects which were never used in the game.

Rush job and botched like a blind surgeon giving a sex change!

There are other smellers as well which I can't quite recall, but I'll post them when they come back to mind!

Oh Strider 2!

There you go!

[Reply]
Sharingan 13:52 24th November 2007
Heh ... I must be very easily entertained, because I enjoyed Final Fight too.

There must be something wrong with me!

You know what's scary? I might actually enjoy Rise of the Robots as well!
[Reply]
Buleste 14:04 24th November 2007
Originally Posted by Sharingan:
There must be something wrong with me!

You know what's scary? I might actually enjoy Rise of the Robots as well!
Yes there is something wrong with you. And no nobody enjoys ROTR not even the Maquee De Sade.

Besides even with a laptop and some hard cash thrown in the ROTR auction is still unsold at 1p.
[Reply]
Submeg 22:31 24th November 2007
Hey Sharingan!

[Reply]
Buleste 10:04 28th November 2007
Completely off topic (i.e. ROTR bashing) but the worst game i ever bought for my Amiga was Starlord by Microprose. A space combat sim that was diabolical. I was used to microprose giving us some great games (UFO,microprose soccer, Project stealth fighter etc.) and then towards the end of the amiga's life they gave us dross luke Subwar and Starlord. Boy was i annoyed.
[Reply]
Merlin 19:58 3rd December 2007
Right then, hands up all of you who actually played Hugo and enjoyed it?

That game was more pants than 22" A-line lionels with pockets in the knees....

By the way, does ROR involve a night on the curry?

Merlin
[Reply]
Stainy 11:00 28th December 2007
My vote goes for..

Peter Beardsly soccer! total marmite jockeys that was!
[Reply]
Graham Humphrey 11:12 28th December 2007
Peter Beardsley's Soccer... oh dear. I remember playing that once and tried to control the wrong team by accident. Problem was, when I finally figured out who I was meant to be controlling, the gameplay wasn't improved at all.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:52 28th December 2007
I never even got to the stage of playing that game. I saw some screenshots in the reviews and didn't take it any further. Oh dear! There were definitely some very bad Football games released during the 80's and 90's.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Up