Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thread: Worst Amiga games ever!
Harrison 16:24 13th November 2007
LMAO!

I might just have to track down that developers signature just for you now!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:15 13th November 2007
If you cut off your whole finger one time - considering latest injuries you had, this won't surely be long - you could get a robotic one instead, calling it Rise of the Robot Finger.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:43 14th November 2007

[Reply]
J T 13:22 14th November 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I find this post offensive to our members that have a slightly less than full complement of digits
[Reply]
Harrison 14:19 14th November 2007
I didn't even consider that when I posted. Oops!
[Reply]
Sharingan 14:24 14th November 2007
So I take it that Rise of the Robots wasn't Teho's favourite game?

Or am I just stating the obvious here?
[Reply]
Teho 15:56 14th November 2007
It wasn't anyone's favourite game (I hope!). It's just that when we talked about it sometime earlier I told the story of how I fell for all the hype, looked forward to getting it, bought the game when it came out, took it home and.. well, you can figure out the rest. And the gang here will never let me forget it.

Originally Posted by JT:
I find this post offensive to our members that have a slightly less than full complement of digits
It's allright, as you can plainly see the smilie is holding up his left thumb, while it is the right one that I've performed some crude reduction surgery on. So no offense taken here.
[Reply]
Buleste 14:35 17th November 2007
Rise of the Robots on ebay for 1p. Now thats a rip off.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-RISE...QQcmdZViewItem
[Reply]
AlexJ 15:06 17th November 2007
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Rise of the Robots on ebay for 1p. Now thats a rip off.http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-RISE...QQcmdZViewItem
Actually that may just be good value, it says "Comes with everything seen in picture."

Therefore I conclude it comes with a laptop computer, which may just make up for having to accept a copy of ROTR so 1p seems a fair price.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:14 17th November 2007
Well spotted. Just noticed what looks like a fiver and some coins as well. The deal just gets better and better.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Up