Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thread: Worst Amiga games ever!
Harrison 16:21 31st October 2007
Originally Posted by Teho:
For worst Amiga game I can never get around Rise of the Robots. To think I bought this game full-priced once. I'm never getting over it. It's still keeping me awake at nights.
Teho, this month's Retro Gamer Magazine has a nice 5 page feature "The Making of Rise of the Robots".

Thought that might make you happy.
[Reply]
Teho 20:37 31st October 2007
I know, I've read it. The article is actually pretty good. I started subscribing to the mag a couple of issues ago. It's great too, wish I'd done that a long time ago. Thinking about getting that DVD compilation they're offering.
[Reply]
Ghost 07:21 3rd November 2007
* sigh * I wish they would also sell those magazines in stores.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:22 3rd November 2007
They are in the UK. But for everyone else I think subscription is the only way to guarantee you will get it. You do however save a third off the price by subscription so it is worth it.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 19:05 7th November 2007
Even if you save some cash getting a subscription, I've always preferred buying magazines directly from the newsagent. Too bad there's not much of a selection to choose from here in Norway.

I really miss those days long ago when there were plenty of Amiga magazines in the shelves and your only problem was to decide which magazine to buy. When thinking about it today, that was truly a luxury problem.
[Reply]
Teho 21:16 7th November 2007
Actually, it was when I spotted an issue in the shelves of a newsagent here that I was reminded of it. I'd been meaning to subscribe for ages, but kept forgetting. It's the only time I ever saw one in the shelves here though, and I use that agent all the time. So it was probably just a one-off, not something they get regularily.
[Reply]
Buleste 21:22 7th November 2007
Boring fact but a guy i once knew last i heard of him (this shows how long ago i knew him) was working on the graphic design on Rise 2. Which also sucked big time.
[Reply]
J T 13:44 13th November 2007
Originally Posted by Buleste:
Boring fact but a guy i once knew last i heard of him (this shows how long ago i knew him) was working on the graphic design on Rise 2. Which also sucked big time.
shame you can't get his autograph or some RotR memorabilia for Teho. He loves Rise of the Robots and is always going on about it.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:29 13th November 2007

It would make such a nice Christmas present for him, and make him feel so much better while he recovers from his injury.
[Reply]
Teho 16:18 13th November 2007
Fortunately, the finger I'm currently showing you wasn't hurt.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Up