Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Thread: Worst Amiga games ever!
J T 21:19 31st July 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
Wichsen in german is pronounced like Vixen, and it means j.e.r.k, w.a.n.k, f.r.i.g...
This is the sort of trivia that I can remember

Anyone play Yolanda? That was shit

Also Insanity Fight (another of the ten 'star' pack), nice graphics and even sampled speech but a rubbish game.
[Reply]
Harrison 21:24 31st July 2007
Oh yes, Yolanda brings back some bad memories. The truly was a horrible looking game.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:39 31st July 2007
I don't know Yolanda but had a look at some screenshots now, looks weird. And the title screen tells enough.
[Reply]
J T 21:53 31st July 2007
Try it and see

I played it on UAE - oddly I remembered seeing an advert for it in an old amiga mag many years ago and always waned to try. Even the advert made it look rubbish, so I wanted to try it to find out how bad it was (answer: really quite).
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:06 31st July 2007
Perhaps I should do the screenshots for the main site tomorrow. Due to this thread, we'll have the worst games finished first
[Reply]
Harrison 23:33 31st July 2007
That's definitely something quite mad we could lay claim to!
[Reply]
burns flipper 12:29 17th October 2007
Sixth Sense Investigations.

WORST GAME EVER

The back of the box says:
"The base storyboard tells of a crazy young guy who has the ability to communicate with the spirit of a sarcastic man."

WOW, doesn't that just scream FUN GAME to you.
[Reply]
Harrison 17:13 17th October 2007
I remember how much they were hyping up Sixth Sense Investigations before it's launch, and then they all went very quiet.
[Reply]
J T 17:31 17th October 2007
It makes me want to try it, in a sick kind of way. You really should write that walkthough, Burns. It may be cathartic - knowing that some poor sod is going to try and battle through it with your guide...... but stitch them up by making the solution to the end portion of the game wrong
[Reply]
burns flipper 13:02 24th October 2007
How delicious! And then give an invalid e-mail address on the walkthrough page.

If I ever played that game again I would probably die.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Up