Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3
Thread: Transformers (2007 movie) discussion thread
Harrison 12:29 13th August 2007
I was quite disappointed with Fantastic Four 2. It was well made with some nice special effects, but it didn't really do anything new or exciting and felt like the actors were just playing their characters by numbers with no real life.

I've yet to watch TMNT but will do very soon.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:33 13th August 2007
No, FF4 wasn't that great, I still loved it, as there were some nice effects, but that was all. A very shallow story, only with a (like always) amazing looking Jessica Alba.

I liked the Silver Surfer, as when I was young (very young), I loved Marvel comics, and I was a huge fan of Spiderman, and I also liked the Silver Surfer character.

But they changed something in the movie, they try to get the Silver Surfer off the board, to lower or completely remove his powers, which is wrong according to the comic, as the Silver Surfer's power remained even when off the board.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:37 13th August 2007
The Silver Surfer was definitely a great part of the movie. I had read a couple of the Silver Surfer comics years ago so was excited to see him portrayed so well in the film. I hadn't realised about his powers so it is a little disappointing to know that they changed that for the film, although that is what they do a lot these days which is annoying, just to make things fit into the script.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 00:15 25th September 2007
I just watched Transformers, and I liked it. It has some very funny moments and quotes. The end battle is amazingly made, don't know how they manage it to deliver such visuals, they're destroying half the city, and all seems so real. And Megan Fox is just sooo HOT!!!
[Reply]
Harrison 00:22 25th September 2007
So you noticed Megan Fox too!
[Reply]
Submeg 11:38 25th September 2007
Oh wait, I didnt mention that earlier....Oh thats right, my gf was around at the time
[Reply]
Sharingan 11:23 12th October 2007
The official musical score has finally been released. Available via the 'usual' channels, of course
[Reply]
Submeg 11:33 12th October 2007
What, the cd store?
[Reply]
Sharingan 11:39 12th October 2007
What's this 'cd store' you're talking of?
[Reply]
J T 11:48 12th October 2007
Is that the place where you buy blank CD-Rs?

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3
Up