Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Potentially good game-to-movie adaptations?
J T 16:19 3rd July 2007
I'm not a big fan of Kylie at all.

In fact, I reckon I'd probably say no even if she offered it up on a plate. Her sister on the other hand......
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:25 3rd July 2007
I find Kylie very sexy, I like small and slim girls, with a big (natural, no silicon) mouth (pout, is that called so?) and a bit bigger teeth. That's why I like women like Hillary S.w.a.n.k, Jennifer Garner or Jessica Biel.

S.w.a.n.k is *****, is it that offensive?
[Reply]
J T 16:31 3rd July 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
with a big (natural, no silicon) mouth (pout, is that called so?)
Yep, that's how you can describe it. Personally, I don't like 'em too skinny. Also if you look closely Kylie has hands like an old lady, all wrinky and bony...

I think S**** is being blocked because it is too close to a swear.... it contains another (but ruder) word meaning 'to jerk off'.
[Reply]
Sharingan 18:22 3rd July 2007
Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
I find Kylie very sexy, I like small and slim girls, with a big (natural, no silicon) mouth (pout, is that called so?) and a bit bigger teeth.
Ditto. She might be a bit older now, but for her age, she's remarkably 'well-preserved'.

On-topic, looks like Blizzard teamed up with Legendary Pictures for the upcoming Warcraft film. That's quite positive news, considering Legendary Pictures was responsible for Batman Begins, 300 and the upcoming The Dark Knight. I'm curious as to whom they will cast for the roles.
[Reply]
Harrison 22:41 3rd July 2007
That is very promising indeed as Batman Begins and 300 were both excellent films and especially in terms of unique cinematography and style.
[Reply]
Submeg 22:58 3rd July 2007
I cant believe Kylie was in that movie, oh the shame. Here's an interesting fact:
I have the same birthday as Danni
[Reply]
Harrison 00:04 4th July 2007
birthdat? Is that something like the chips they stick in dogs?
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up