Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Resident Evil Wii Edition
Harrison 13:51 13th August 2007
I've still not played through RE4 properly yet. I had a half hearted attempt when it came out on the PS2 and really enjoyed it, but didn't bother exploring much off the main story and didn't complete the game. I will have to play it again from the start.

But first I have some other games I want to complete first.
[Reply]
J T 17:17 20th November 2007
I finally got round to finishing this at the weekend (around 23 hours, but I saved over 100 times - I played it very cautiously). Also a 75% hit ratio and died around 55 times I think.

Tons of fun, very good game. I enjoyed the setting and the corny story a lot, plus exploding heads was a lot of fun. I'm tempted to go through the main story again but do it quicker this time (I took a lot of breaks while I was playing other games, and doing things other than gaming over the couple of months I've had the game), maybe with my improved weapons so I can kick more ass.

This was way better than Code Veronica for me. The wii control for the shooting added quite a lot, and fortunately there was little in the way of inappropriate motion control shoe-horned in.

------
I still haven't traded in Red Steel or NFS Carbon (which is even still sealed). Probably worth next to nothing now.... ooops.

Red Steel is pants, and looks terrrible.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up