Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Most people online???
Submeg 11:20 29th June 2007
" Most users ever online was 51, Yesterday at 09:16 AM. "

WHOA! That's a lot!
[Reply]
Harrison 14:04 29th June 2007
Some of those would have been search bots but it definitely is a good increase in numbers.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 14:12 29th June 2007
Not bad at all! Let's hope some of the visitors start registring at the forum. We've got plenty of interesting topics going on right now, which should make it tempting. Fingers crossed!
[Reply]
Submeg 02:25 30th June 2007
That is the prob, got to get ppl to post. For ex., how do you get points to play in the arcade? Is it by just reading posts or do you have to post?
[Reply]
Harrison 04:41 30th June 2007
Both earn you points.
[Reply]
Submeg 10:05 30th June 2007
Hmm...there has to be some incentive to post rather than just reading....Because once you start, there is no stopping!!
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 10:51 30th June 2007
The best incentive to post, is for the person to have a problem to post about, or to have an answer to someone's question, or to have a comment on something which someone else has posted.

And if they have none of those, then they won't post.

I really don't see what other 'incentives' there can be to post.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 08:56 1st July 2007
Ste is probably right.
I started posting in forums when I had a few problems and needed help.
Caught the bug that way.
Can't really see how you can entice someone into posting if they are not up for it.
[Reply]
Submeg 13:55 1st July 2007
It just seems strange that there are some ppl and then register and read the posts, but never post. Very strange....I registered on this other forum, but as of yet, I havent gotten any music equipment, but still I post in the off topic section. There's always something going on there.
[Reply]
Stephen Coates 15:30 1st July 2007
Some people might only be interested in reading though.

I have been on forums where I have only read some posts, and either never or rarely posted.

And I have come accross plenty on people on amiga.org who saythat they have been reading the forums for a long time but have either never registered or posted in the past.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up