Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Have you ever thrown a game controller?
Have you ever thrown a game controller?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3
    Thread: Have you ever physically thrown a Joystick?
    Demon Cleaner 10:42 7th August 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    I'm deadly accurate at throwing things
    Me too, I played handball when I was young, I even played 4 years for the luxembourgish national team. And with 18, I had a surgery with my intervertebral discs, and my career was over
    [Reply]
    Harrison 11:26 7th August 2007
    That is quite bad enjoying playing a sport and then having to give up due to injury. Do you still play any other sports?

I was never that great at most sports, but that was probably more because I didn't really find many I took a great interest in so was never that motivated to become good at them. I did used to enjoy volleyball, badminton and Tennis, but I couldn't say I was actually that good at any of them, especially tennis! I did used to be really good at 10 pin bowling and archery but haven't done either on a regular basis for many years now so wouldn't be up to my old standard.

One sport I am still good at is rifle shooting so you had all better watch out!
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 11:29 7th August 2007
    Sorry to hear that, DC. Were you planning on becoming professional, or was it just for fun?
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 11:39 7th August 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    Do you still play any other sports?
    Nope, but I'm quite good at sports, handball, football, basketball, volleyball, waterpolo...
    Originally Posted by :
    Were you planning on becoming professional, or was it just for fun?
    Not really, at that time, I didn't think of it, as we have no pro handball in Luxembourg. One player of us went to Denmark later and became pro.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 12:34 8th August 2007
    Originally Posted by Harrison:
    I did used to enjoy volleyball, badminton and Tennis, but I couldn't say I was actually that good at any of them, especially tennis!

One sport I am still good at is rifle shooting so you had all better watch out!
    THose are the same sports as me...

I am beginning to worry that Harrison and I may be clones...

I still play badminton today, but havent fired a rifle for years...
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:00 8th August 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    I am beginning to worry that Harrison and I may be clones...
    Perhaps you mean clowns
    [Reply]
    Harrison 14:22 8th August 2007
    Very good.
    [Reply]
    Submeg 22:20 8th August 2007
    Thats a score. Tally so far:

DC: 1

everyone else: 0
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3