Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Which games do you still play?
fudster 14:47 15th June 2007
I play Bad Dudes, Silkwork, Rick Dangerous, Sword of Sodan,

Franco
[Reply]
AlexJ 14:54 15th June 2007
I still enjoy the old platform games, ones like Rainbow Islands and Robocod. I also enjoy the Digital Illusions series of Pinball games, it's always great when we have competitions on those.

I still enjoy The Settlers, but recently haven't found enough time to play it as it's very time consuming.

Oh and welcome to the forums here at classicamiga. Hope you enjoy!
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 15:36 15th June 2007
Quite a few to be honest.
Civilization gets played on a regular basis.
At the moment, Bards Tale II and Foundation.
The competition on this site is good for playing tho old classics.
It's Xenon at the minute. (If it's still running)
[Reply]
Harrison 16:08 15th June 2007
Yes the competition is still running. We haven't actually had any members submit a proper score to the competition yet so please everyone have a go.

I tend to play most Amiga games when I'm adding content into the site. Often I find myself playing the games far longer than is needed to create the site content. The last game I played was Addam's Family and I ended up nearly completing three of the sections while "quickly" playing it!

I also still enjoy playing the pinball games often and lots of other favourites including some of the shoot em ups like Xenon 2 and R-Type or Platform games like Rainbow Islands. And when i find more time some of the RPGs or Sim/Strategy games.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 13:22 16th June 2007
Hmm, will try and get into the loft and see if I can find Xenon.
Just found out there was an upgrade to Napalm, another great game.
Have downloaded it and hopefully test this weekend.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:45 26th June 2007
Originally Posted by :
Sword of Sodan
Omg I was firstly amazed by that game, but after playing it, I thought it was crap. Can't remember exactly anymore, but I think that it wasn't very good.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 21:07 27th June 2007
I was never a big fan of Sword of Sodan either, but it did look well polished graphically. I'll give the game that.
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 19:13 28th June 2007
Every now and again I go for a spin on Elite or Frontier... I guess I ought to dig out Elvira and have a play with her again.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 05:39 29th June 2007
I wish I would still be able to play Elite, I guess without a manual, I wouldn't know how to navigate and which keys to use for different tasks.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:19 29th June 2007
Frontier isn't as hard to pickup without access to a manual, thanks to the icons. But I'm about to put the pdf's of the Frontier manuals on the site that Teho originally made for the old site so you will then have access to the manuals for that one

I also have the original of Elite Plus on the Amiga and will be scanning that manual in soon too.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up