Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Your favorite science fiction movie
Harrison 22:01 21st June 2007
Some interesting choices there. I've not seen a couple of them but the rest are all definitely worth seeing. Dark City is especially good and reminded me of another film I forgot to mention in my list, The Thirteen Floor. Have you seen it?

The only film on your list that I didn't think much of was eXistenZ. I remember being quite bored watching it a few years ago.
[Reply]
Sharingan 22:12 2nd July 2007
My all time favourite has to be the one that's already been mentioned in this thread:

The Empire Strikes Back

Great dialogue, great chemistry between the characters, excellent stuff.

Recently, I've also seen Children of Men, which was a pretty haunting tale. Highly recommended.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 22:18 2nd July 2007
Just read about Children of Men, it got very good reviews, will have to watch it. Also Casshern (from Japan) is well made with some great action scenes.
[Reply]
Agram 15:16 7th July 2007
Not a film, but a visual feast with a sci-fi setting. The animated Aeon Flux series.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:07 7th July 2007
The Aeon Flux series is very strange and fascinating. Very perverse creator too! I've not seen the film based on the series. Was it any good?
[Reply]
Submeg 23:32 7th July 2007
The movie was ok, not the most awesome thing, still cool though. Went along the lines of the matrix
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up