Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Game Music OST
Harrison 14:43 7th July 2007
For those interested in downloading the Monkey Island OST, it is on the classicamiga uploads FTP. PM me if you need details.
[Reply]
AlexJ 18:06 11th July 2007
Originally Posted by v85rawdeal:
Themes from all 4 Monkey Island games have now been added (or still in the process of uploading (depending when you read this message)). Have also included the Fan Music album.
Finally got a chance to listen to these. Great stuff, thanks for uploading
[Reply]
v85rawdeal 15:18 12th July 2007
You are most welcome.

Just also ripped Shadow Of Memories OST

Midnight Club OST

Smuggler's Run OST

if anyone is interested...
[Reply]
J T 19:24 12th July 2007
Originally Posted by Harrison:
For those interested in downloading the Monkey Island OST, it is on the classicamiga uploads FTP. PM me if you need details.
I haven't used the FTP for ages, man. I can't even remember if I have an FTP client currently installed. I'll check later if no one answers - but is there still a pinned topic with the FTP access details? I think I can remember my login name and password.....
[Reply]
AlexJ 22:30 12th July 2007
Originally Posted by J T:
Originally Posted by Harrison:
I haven't used the FTP for ages, man. I can't even remember if I have an FTP client currently installed. I'll check later if no one answers - but is there still a pinned topic with the FTP access details? I think I can remember my login name and password.....
Yeah it's in the site content forum. It's a new FTP with a new username and password.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 12:31 31st July 2007
The Xenogears OST is now available at UG, I highly recommend it, as I think that Xenogears contains some quite nice music. I have the original and I think mine has 3 CDs, this one has only 2.

Xenogears OST torrent
[Reply]
Harrison 13:58 31st July 2007
Cool. I already have the Xenosaga OSTs but don't have the Xenogears OST. Will have to grab that one.
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:12 31st July 2007
You sure missed something special then - the Xenogears soundtrack is considered to be one of Yoshinori Mitsuda's best works, alongside Chrono Cross. Lots of memorable tunes, and great synth quality (for the time). Tell us what you think of it.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:30 31st July 2007
Originally Posted by :
alongside Chrono Cross.
The only 2 OST I have are Chrono Cross and Xenogears. But I mainly bought them because I played both games and thought that the soundtrack in both was exceptionally great, and btw, the games too, Chrono Cross is still one of my favorite RPGs besides FFVII.
[Reply]
Sharingan 16:44 31st July 2007
Yeah, the Chrono Cross OST is epic. I'm particularly fond of track 7 - "Dream of the shore bordering another world". One of the most atmospheric and moody tracks ever composed.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up