Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5
Thread: Future Game suggestions
Harrison 16:21 9th May 2007
I think the next hiscore competition is far overdue, so please everyone suggest some games that you would all like to play for the next hiscore competition and then we can pick one and get the competition under way.

[Reply]
Teho 16:28 9th May 2007
Then I suggest Creepy Crawlies again. It's a Centipede clone, with some really neat graphics and sound. Has a couple of additions to the original game (some extra enemies and such), but basically, it's Centipede. I think. It's been many years since I actually played it now. Games never last very long either, so should be good for high-score competition.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 16:46 9th May 2007
Pod was already a Centipede clone.
[Reply]
Teho 16:54 9th May 2007
Nah, I disagree. Pod is very similar in many ways, but was different enough to be something else entirely. It never reminded me of Centipede anyway, it reminded me more of Gridrunner if anything.

But still, it's just a suggestion. How about Twintris then? It was briefly mentioned in another topic, and I still consider that the best Tetris game I've ever played.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:56 9th May 2007
Twintris would be cool, or another puzzle style game like Klax.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 17:12 9th May 2007
Or Brix, I always liked that one. I will definitely not play Tetris in my whole life anymore.
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:36 9th May 2007
If you guys are interested, we could do a competition in Warblade with time-trial mode. I don't know how many of you are familiar with the game though.

I agree with Teho that Twintris would be fun.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:44 9th May 2007
I don't know Warblade, what kind of game is it?
[Reply]
Puni/Void 18:50 9th May 2007
Warblade is a Galaga clone made by Edgar M. Vigdal, the guy who brought us Deluxe Galaga on the Amiga. If you are interested in checking it out, head over to www.warblade.as.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 21:15 9th May 2007
Wow, that one looks pretty good. Very colorful.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5
Up