Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Future Game suggestions
Harrison 12:26 7th April 2008
The next competition is going to be Twintris.
[Reply]
Buleste 12:31 7th April 2008
Looks like i'm only going to have the one award for a while then.
[Reply]
Teho 15:00 7th April 2008
Ooh, need to warm up my tetris-muscle I see. Twintris was always my favourite Tetris game, but I really haven't been playing it much recently.

There are two versions of it in the TOSEC set by the way, one released by Digital Marketing and the other released by the author Svein Berge. They do have differences in the gameplay (arcade levels aren't the same for one), so it will be necessary to specify exactly which release we will be playing.
[Reply]
Buleste 15:05 7th April 2008
I'm practising on the KGWHDLoad version. And doing very badly i might add.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:41 7th April 2008
Originally Posted by Teho:
There are two versions of it in the TOSEC set by the way, one released by Digital Marketing and the other released by the author Svein Berge. They do have differences in the gameplay (arcade levels aren't the same for one), so it will be necessary to specify exactly which release we will be playing.
Thanks for letting me know about this. I will therefore include an ADF to use in the competition and enforce that the included version needs to be used. I will also list anything else such as difficulty level or mode to be played in when I launch the competition.
[Reply]
Teho 16:30 7th April 2008
No problem. I'll add that if we're playing arcade mode I suggest go for the Digital Marketing one. It has more levels, and there's one particularily nasty one that shows up way too early in the other version imo.

As for the other game modes, I don't know if there are any differences between the different versions.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:49 7th April 2008
I will have a play around with both versions before I launch the competition to quickly see what the differences are and which to use.
[Reply]
Submeg 07:31 11th April 2008
Twintris? WHat? never played it
[Reply]
Buleste 09:41 11th April 2008
Originally Posted by Submeg:
Twintris? WHat? never played it
You've played Tetris havn't you? Well basically it's that for two players.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 06:19 14th April 2008
Originally Posted by Harrison:
The next competition is going to be Twintris.
Omg, I hate Tetris games I played a lot of Twintris with my girlfriend back then in 1990, and lost all the time against her, that just made me go crazy. We played the Svein Berge version, I can remember that.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
3 4 5 6 7 8
Up