Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread: Future Game suggestions
Submeg 13:29 16th May 2007
Sweet looks good! So when do we start?
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 23:26 16th May 2007
Harrison
Don't suppose you want to do it the other way round?
My installed version is playing up.
Will take a bit of effort getting hold of the original as it's in my loft and I haven't got ladders yet.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 08:39 17th May 2007
I don't think everyone here has the game anyway, so we should provide it, and post it in the private d/l section.
[Reply]
Harrison 12:35 17th May 2007
I agree, and that is something I will do for each competiton anyway so that everyone can take part.

If we provide the adf for Xenon would you then be able to play TiredOfLife? You could convert the adf's back on to disk to use on a real Amiga if needed.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:13 17th May 2007
Xenon is attached in the private section.
[Reply]
Harrison 14:27 17th May 2007
Cool. I will launch the competition this afternoon. Hope everyone has fun.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 16:30 17th May 2007
No problem converting back and running from floppy.
The original would be best as I could install it using WHD.
But needs must I suppose.
[Reply]
Harrison 16:36 17th May 2007
That is the only annoying thing with WHD needing the original disks and not allowing most cracked versions to work with the installers.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 18:36 17th May 2007
I have some cracked and trained versions, but I thought the one I posted was not cracked. I also have an SPS version.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:31 18th May 2007
If you would like to see a game used for a future hiscore competition, please post it here and it will be considered for a furture competition.

We mainly want to run Amiga games for the competitions, but please feel free to also suggest other retro games that can easily be emulated, such as for the SNES, Megadrive, or MAME.

Newer games for the PC can also be suggested, but please consider how easily all members will be able to play it for the competition. We don't want to stop anyone from taking part.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Up