Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4 5 6
Thread: Future Game suggestions
Submeg 22:58 9th May 2007
Sounds good to me, Deluxe Galaga is cool!
[Reply]
Harrison 00:19 10th May 2007
Warblade is a great game, but wouldn't everyone need to buy the game to play it properly? Or would everyone be able to do the time trial from the demo?

Have you also seen that the same developer has also updated Deluxe Pacman for the PC? Now called Deluxe PocMon http://www.warblade.as/pocmon/
[Reply]
Teho 04:49 10th May 2007
Originally Posted by :
Warblade is a great game, but wouldn't everyone need to buy the game to play it properly?
Yes, because as you reach higher scores the game unlocks things which makes it easier to get even higher scores. You have to have an account in the game for these bonuses to save permanently, and one limitation of the demo is that you can create accounts, but they don't save so when you quit the demo you lose everything.

That's another thing I guess. Me and other's who've had this game a while should create new accounts in the game for this competition then, so we start from scratch same as everyone else.
[Reply]
Submeg 05:18 10th May 2007
Hmmm...so how would I go about accquiring such a game?
[Reply]
Puni/Void 08:07 10th May 2007
I think the time-trial mode is available in the demo version, which can be downloaded for free from the Warblade site. If we all use this version, there shouldn't be any problems.
[Reply]
Harrison 09:36 10th May 2007
That is true. I will give the demo version a try today to see if we can use it for the competition. If so I will get a quick score and get the competition started.
[Reply]
Submeg 22:52 13th May 2007
Ok so whats the deal? I have this game, have played it, and have received a high score. Is there a lock on how man levels you can do or something? If not then it works perfectly.
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 00:00 14th May 2007
Why not just play Deluxe Galaga?
[Reply]
Submeg 01:07 14th May 2007
so true
[Reply]
TiredOfLife 12:35 14th May 2007
Be good to play Deluxe again.
No messing around with demo versions or whatever.
Plus I can join in with that comp as I don't have a PC.

[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4 5 6
Up