Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How often do you visit classicamiga?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: How often do you visit classicamiga?
    Harrison 12:07 9th May 2007
    How often to you drop by the site and/or forum?
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 12:29 9th May 2007
    It's my second life
    [Reply]
    Submeg 14:42 9th May 2007
    Second that. Im here 2/3 times a day. Love this place. Especially when I come on and see 40+ new posts
    [Reply]
    Teho 16:07 9th May 2007
    Couple of times every day. Daily routine when I wake up (at 5am!) in the morning is to make a cup of coffee and just relax for half an hour browsing the news and new posts at message boards, before getting ready to go to work. I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.

Then I usually visit again in the afternoon after coming home from work and having had a shower. And then usually once more later in the evening, before going to bed.
    [Reply]
    AlexJ 16:30 9th May 2007
    Several times a day at the moment. Especially when there are over 100 posts being made in 1/2 day.
    [Reply]
    Submeg 16:40 9th May 2007
    Yea the boards are pumping big time...especially with new people, they post on the older topics and reflare old ideas, tis excellent
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 17:20 9th May 2007
    Originally Posted by Teho:
    I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.
    I'm just the opposite, I hate it losing one minute of sleep, so I always sleep until I really have to get up, and drive to work immediately. But then again, I have unregulated working hours, f.ex. I can begin work between 7 and 9 A.M., so I'm never in a real hurry.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 17:23 9th May 2007
    I so wish I could find a job with such lax working conditions. It would be perfect for me as I also hate getting up in the morning and will stay in bed until the last moment before I definitely need to get up.
    [Reply]
    Teho 17:39 9th May 2007
    Fortunately I don't mind much getting up in the morning. Of course, I do think 5am is damn early and wouldn't have minded sleeping a little longer. But as long as you can manage to get to bed early enough it's usually no real problem.

One reason why I like to have plenty of time in the morning is that you're usually very stressed immediately after waking up. Sitting down and doing nothing for a little while, having a good breakfast and getting relaxed helps tremendously, at least if you tend to feel tired and worked out while at work. You really should try it, it works for me.

Another reason is I usually have a long way to drive to work. And I seriously don't like driving while tired. So I feel waking up properly first before I leave is important for that reason too.
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 17:40 9th May 2007
    About once a day. Maybe once every two days.

Sometimes less.

I do not consider it in anyway important me visiting here anymore. There are just some interesting posts here sometimes which can be good to read, so I don't visit several times a day like I used to.

About getting up in the morning - I love getting up early. It's so nice. You get the most out of the day then. Much better than waking up and finsing that it is almost dinner time.

It is nice to be able to go outside, and there be no one around.

I only tend to stay in bed on my days off now because I like lying in bed and don't really have anything else to do.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4
    Up