Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How often do you visit classicamiga?
  • View Poll Results

1 2
    Thread: How often do you visit classicamiga?
    Harrison 11:07 9th May 2007
    How often to you drop by the site and/or forum?
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 11:29 9th May 2007
    It's my second life
    [Reply]
    Submeg 13:42 9th May 2007
    Second that. Im here 2/3 times a day. Love this place. Especially when I come on and see 40+ new posts
    [Reply]
    Teho 15:07 9th May 2007
    Couple of times every day. Daily routine when I wake up (at 5am!) in the morning is to make a cup of coffee and just relax for half an hour browsing the news and new posts at message boards, before getting ready to go to work. I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.

Then I usually visit again in the afternoon after coming home from work and having had a shower. And then usually once more later in the evening, before going to bed.
    [Reply]
    AlexJ 15:30 9th May 2007
    Several times a day at the moment. Especially when there are over 100 posts being made in 1/2 day.
    [Reply]
    Submeg 15:40 9th May 2007
    Yea the boards are pumping big time...especially with new people, they post on the older topics and reflare old ideas, tis excellent
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 16:20 9th May 2007
    Originally Posted by Teho:
    I hate being in a hurry in the mornings, so I rather get up early and have that time to relax and wake up properly.
    I'm just the opposite, I hate it losing one minute of sleep, so I always sleep until I really have to get up, and drive to work immediately. But then again, I have unregulated working hours, f.ex. I can begin work between 7 and 9 A.M., so I'm never in a real hurry.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 16:23 9th May 2007
    I so wish I could find a job with such lax working conditions. It would be perfect for me as I also hate getting up in the morning and will stay in bed until the last moment before I definitely need to get up.
    [Reply]
    Blue Jedi 09:35 11th October 2007
    I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 11:37 11th October 2007

[Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2
    Up