Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How often do you visit classicamiga?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: How often do you visit classicamiga?
    Harrison 21:33 12th October 2007
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    Originally Posted by Blue Jedi:
    I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.
    I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.
    At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.
    [Reply]
    v85rawdeal 14:47 13th October 2007
    Originally Posted by Harrison:
    Originally Posted by Demon Cleaner:
    Originally Posted by Blue Jedi:
    I visit lots of times every day but since i got some new xbox 360 games I havent had time im back now and will continue visting here every day lots of times again.
    I also own a PS3 since 2 weeks now, nice engine. You should sell your 360 before you get the ROD.
    At least M$ are now covering the ROD error with a 3 year warranty so it's not all bad. Except for how unreliable the actual 360 hardware seems to be (and no point arguing against that statement Blue Jedi because you only have to read the official statements from M$ to see it is true). It is estimated that a third of all 360's are failing which isn't good. The 360 is a good system, just not too reliable.

That's one of the reasons I never got a 360... plus if I wanted an unreliable system to play games on, I would have bought a Dell PC!
    [Reply]
    Zetr0 10:57 25th June 2008
    Generally I pop in 4 or 5 times a day to catchup on what the latest developements in the love saga of bulesete and submeg.... its like a soap opera.

that is unless Harrison has broken the server again!!!!!
    [Reply]
    Buleste 11:24 25th June 2008
    That reminds me. I haven't spoken to Submeg for a bit. Must think of something to raise his hackles.
    [Reply]
    Graham Humphrey 18:13 25th June 2008
    I visit pretty much every day, I read most threads but I'm not as much of a post whore as I am on EAB
    [Reply]
    sarek2k 01:24 26th June 2008
    I usually visit 2 or 3 times a day but having been off the internet for a while i didn't get much chance bar once or twice a week but i'm back to normal now
    [Reply]
    Puni/Void 13:03 26th June 2008
    Hi mate! Good to see you back Online. Guess you'll have quite a few posts to go through now.
    [Reply]
    JLPedro 13:04 26th June 2008
    Visit the forum at least 2, 3 times a day , i like the hardware section the most! I'm sorry i can't have more time to reply to post or other type of participation
    [Reply]
    Buleste 13:15 26th June 2008
    You mean you can leave this forum????
    [Reply]
    J T 15:44 27th June 2008
    RE: thread title

Not often recently.

Sorry chaps.

Will try and swing by more often.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4