Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: How often do you visit classicamiga?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
How often do you visit classicamiga?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4
    Thread: How often do you visit classicamiga?
    Harrison 17:55 9th May 2007
    I also enjoy that, going outside and there being no one around. There is a nice calm and fresh feeling to an early morning that is true. But equally I like it late at night or very early in the morning for similar reasons.
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 18:11 9th May 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    I also enjoy that, going outside and there being no one around. There is a nice calm and fresh feeling to an early morning that is true. But equally I like it late at night or very early in the morning for similar reasons.
    Seen from that point of view, I prefer the night.
    [Reply]
    Puni/Void 19:38 9th May 2007
    When I have access to the Internet, I visit the site and the forum a few times every day (as long as I have the chance).
    [Reply]
    Stephen Coates 15:57 10th May 2007
    Originally Posted by Harrison:
    Late night is nice as well.

I quite enjoy sitting on the window sill with my big side opening window open looking outside at 1 o'clock in the morning.
    [Reply]
    TiredOfLife 23:56 10th May 2007
    Tend to visit a couple of times at night and once in the day during the week.
    A weekends could be more or less depending on what I am doing.
    As for work, depneds on how I feel.
    Sometimes I will jump out of bed and be in for 8.
    Other times, I will go back to bed or laze around for a bit wake up properly and get in for 10.
    Really early or late can be good because I get more peace in work.
    The building opens at 7 and shuts at 6:30 and i'm on flexi so I just do whatever suits on the day.
    [Reply]
    J T 19:59 12th May 2007
    I hate to say it but I don't check the main site all that often and instead come straight to the forums. Lately I haven't been on here as much as I used to, and even then have only had time for a quick browse and maybe the odd post. On average I often check by every day, or maybe a couple of times.
    [Reply]
    Toasty667 15:17 23rd May 2007
    There's bugger all to do at work so this is when I'm here! *Pft* Two 1/4 hours to go.
    [Reply]
    Sharingan 09:40 4th July 2007
    Considering this place is still pretty new to me, I'm visiting a couple of times a day. I'm sure it'll decrease by a bit as time passes, but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.

When at work, I tend to just keep the browser window open, so it appears I'm browsing the forum for 8-9 hours on end :p
    [Reply]
    Demon Cleaner 14:20 4th July 2007
    Originally Posted by :
    but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.
    That is the main thing to keep forums alive and interesting.
    [Reply]
    Submeg 15:08 4th July 2007
    Originally Posted by Sharingan:
    Considering this place is still pretty new to me, I'm visiting a couple of times a day. I'm sure it'll decrease by a bit as time passes, but I've still got a lot of topics in mind that I'd like to introduce.
    Trust me, it is the complete opposite
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4
    Up