Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
Poll: Who created the best Amiga games?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Who created the best Amiga games?
  • View Poll Results

1 2 3 4 5
    Thread: Who created the best Amiga games?
    Submeg 13:35 8th August 2007
    Hmm, I remember a game like the one I described...I cant remember what it was called thou
    [Reply]
    Tiago 12:20 19th January 2009
    Bullfrog was also great. It was sold to electronic arts in 1995 i think, but it should be on the list.

Games like Syndicate, powermonger, populus where really great
    [Reply]
    Harrison 14:44 19th January 2009
    Bullfrog was a great developer, that is true. Syndicate and Populous were ground breaking games.
    [Reply]
    Shoonay 08:47 16th June 2009
    A poll that's way to hard to decide... voted for Psygnosis.
    [Reply]
    my_lo 10:10 16th June 2009
    Tower assault - Superfrog - Project-X, I just love them too much. I had to vote for Team 17
    [Reply]
    Phantom 16:19 10th May 2010
    Really difficult to decide.

I threw my vote for Psygnosis, although I believe a Top-5 Amiga Developers poll will be more fair.
    [Reply]
    Graham Humphrey 17:58 10th May 2010
    Sensible Software for me - I don't think any other developer managed to produce games to such a consistently high standard. Their worst game was Sensible Golf and even that comes in at 'okay'.
    [Reply]
    woody.cool 22:51 12th May 2010
    Team 17 without a doubt, for me.
    Where do I start? Project X, All Terrain Racing, Qwak, Alien Breed, Body Blows .... the list goes on
    [Reply]
    Phantom 12:09 21st June 2011
    Actually Psygnosis wasn't a developer, but a publisher.

So you had to choose DMA Design or Reflections for example.
    [Reply]
    Harrison 12:33 21st June 2011
    Psygnosis were both a developer and a publisher. It was the reason Sony later bought them and they went on to develop some of the biggest classics on the Playstation, including Wipeout, Formula One and Destruction Derby.
    [Reply]
    Tags:Array
    1 2 3 4 5
    Up