Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2 3 4
Thread: Amusing find on the Cinemaware site!
Harrison 09:27 9th May 2007
I was just looking up classicamiga.com links on Google to see where the search results for some random Amiga related keywords would place us, and found something funny.

On the official Cinemaware website I found someone asking where they could find a scan of the original Wings manual and the reply directs them to us.

Originally Posted by :
Hey guys anyone know where I can find a scan of the original wings manual, I bought a a1200 the other day with original wings, but no manual, now it wants words on certain pages. I was hoping it might be on here but i cant find it, thx for any help on this. Im not sure if it is legally available I done a search and found nothing any info would be great thx.

Originally Posted by :
The scan of the "wings" manual is available on the website classicamiga.com
It's a great game.

http://www.cinemaware.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1086

[Reply]
Submeg 12:54 9th May 2007
No sh1t! That is both 1) weird 2) awesome! as if its not on their site? I swear it is, I go there all the time! Cool that they mentioned the site!!
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 14:41 9th May 2007
Originally Posted by :
The scan of the "wings" manual is available on the website classicamiga.com
It's a great game.
He should also have said: It's a great site.
[Reply]
Submeg 14:42 9th May 2007
Second that. hehe
[Reply]
Harrison 14:43 9th May 2007
Definitely
[Reply]
AlexJ 14:59 9th May 2007
That must have been posted some time ago, as manual scans haven't been available since the move to the CMS.

Did you ever get round to scanning the Wings manual in a higher res Submeg?
[Reply]
Submeg 15:00 9th May 2007
Not yet...but I can...could do so tomorrow.
[Reply]
Harrison 15:06 9th May 2007
Would be great if you could. We definitely need to start getting scanned manuals on the site this week if we can.
[Reply]
Submeg 15:09 9th May 2007
Cool, cool. Where were the rules for image size and resolution again??
[Reply]
AlexJ 15:11 9th May 2007
If you scan them at a fairly high res (greater than 1000 pixels in both directions) and save them as high quality JPEG's, then send them to me, I can compress them down and pdf them up if you want (I've got quite good at it!).
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2 3 4
Up