Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Game suggestions
Submeg 01:20 23rd March 2007
Ok, I have been at uni for a few weeks and my friends are already playing games again...there are a couple which are really cool...

* Max Dirt Bike
* Double Wires

These should be added to the arcade section. Very nice.
[Reply]
Harrison 11:26 23rd March 2007
OK, I will see if I can add those in. I will also "finally" be moving all of the other games over from the main site to the forum arcade very shortly, as I decided to do this at the same time as I update the main site structure.
[Reply]
Submeg 19:39 23rd March 2007
Sweet...time for more hiscores. The only thing with Max Dirt Bike, is that there has to be a way to disable codes, So you actually have to finish the 20 levels all at once and post your final time.

More cool games...
Control the traffic
Cause a chain reaction
Death by Hinge
Bubble Tanks
Bowman 2
Nudist Trampolining
Tabuto - this is addictive and perfect for the arcade!!
A Parting Shot II - Lord Of The Rings Style
pacXon - An excellent take on Pacman
Sweeet....Its TRON!
[Reply]
Submeg 13:03 13th April 2007
Found this sweet game....Top figures
Basically, there is a kid, standing on a tower, you remove pieces to gain points, but he must stay above the water. Tis excellent
[Reply]
Amiga12 13:56 14th April 2007
Very thanks you for these enjoy games.

I try one game eath day to be the champion

PS: i dont like the breakout games maybe Arkanoid (Amiga version ofc) will be better

Amiga12
[Reply]
Harrison 08:26 16th April 2007
For breakout games. One of the games in the arcade is very close to the original arcade breakout game, but I do agree with you regarding Arkanoid, that is definitely one of the best breakout style games ever made. I may have a few more breakout clones and will add them into the arcade if I can.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 10:13 16th April 2007
I also like Krakout, which plays vertically, but I don't think there's a release for the amiga.
[Reply]
Harrison 13:54 6th May 2007
If you would like to see a game in the arcade that isn't currently there please post your suggestions here and I will see if I can find a version of the game for the arcade.

Equally, if you have seen an online game on another site, please say what the game is and post a link to the game. I can then take a look and see if I can obtain the game for us to use.
[Reply]
Submeg 23:26 12th May 2007
Found another...the BEST defense game out there! This is so addictive! cheers go to IRSISRSRI for telling me about this game
[Reply]
AlexJ 13:00 1st June 2007
http://www.mili-tary.de/games/copter.htm
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up