Classicamiga Forum Retro Edition
1 2
Thread: Playstation games wrap-up
J T 03:54 21st December 2023
I'm struggling to think of much that I love more, after a hard day sat at the desk in the work office tapping away on my typewriter, than coming home to sit in an office chair at a desk and playing games on my typewriter.

- - - Updated - - -

Stressing about hardware specs and compatibility problems, and messing about with drivers and settings before I can even get to the games on my typewriter comes in a very narrow second place.
[Reply]
Demon Cleaner 07:02 22nd December 2023
Remember that we cannot be outside for at least 4-6 months a year because it's raining You live on the sunny side.
[Reply]
Harrison 01:56 23rd December 2023
With PC gaming they only just start getting to know thy current king of GPUs when another one is released, so you never truly get to see what is possible with any setup. Consoles being fixed hardware means the developers get to really understand that hardware and squeeze every last ability from it.

But at the end of the day graphics are not the be all and end all of a game. The gameplay, story and design are.
[Reply]
Kin Hell 09:27 23rd December 2023
100% on the Gameplay. Fancy Gfx do not make up for terrible gameplay in any manner.
[Reply]
Tags:Array
1 2
Up